Thursday, July 15, 2010

Memories from 7th grade...BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE!!!

BEST p.e coach in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!
TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE BEST PICTURE
YOU'VE EVER SEEN..my HOTTEST BEAST MORMON
FRIEND..with the SEXY SOCKS!! forever and always!
try and find kourtney and emma in this picture
lol AND BRANDONS HEAD!
Amelia, Randi, and ME!!!...and shane??
haha WE LOVE YOU SHANE!!
my boyssss
parker me and childers!!
lol BEST day of my life!!
gotta sit next to my BEST FRIEND parker
for math(:
...REALLY SHANE?!
haha poor randi looks scared to death :p
haha i kno..your probably thinking
WHAT IS WRONG WITH Kaitlyn?!?
lol i couldn't resist the "PERFECT" picture of
me and my brother(:
GOTTA LOVE LEXI!!
soul sisters forever?? i think so!!!
macks...oh macks, what would i do without you(:
~*MY SASSY GIRLS*~
~*PRICELESS*~
BEST field trip EVER!
Sienna and her night and shinning armer :P
CAN U FEEL THE LOVE?!
GARRETT'S PHOTOGRAPHY...he just HAD
to take a picture of Justin and Michael haha
L-O-V-E my big brother kyle(:
ahaha GOTTA "LOVE" DARIEN
BEST BEAST vball team in the league!
Michael and Garrett?? Model perfect??
I love their backpacks?
BEST FRIEND...g-o-t-t-a live and breath for them
ESPECIALLY if you had a best friend like Sienna<3
ummm..shane?
Model Perfect
CHARLIE!! gotta say..ANOTHER
~*priceless*~
picture(:
EMMA!! NEVER can put in words how much
i love this girl to death!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment